Why You Should Hire a Social Media Management Agency
Posted Feb 12, 2020
Did you know? The average person spends roughly 6 hours a day on the internet. Throughout their scrolling journey, users spend roughly 2-3 hours on social media. Each day, your customer base continues to shift towards social platforms that have the capacity to reach millions of other users. Social media encapsulates organic or paid strategies that target a unique audience, gain traction through trending topics, and successfully capture “followers” or brand ambassadors. To put it frankly, your audience is choosing to connect with the products they support by sharing their innermost views, philosophy, and ethos, and so should your business.
It’s clear that the use of social media has grown over the years to transform the way we advertise. If you are a small to medium business owner, chances are your main focus will be perfecting your business operations. While you likely have limitless insight into how to do so, there are three critical factors that often fall through the cracks: time, money, and marketing expertise. Hiring a social media management agency helps you fill in the gaps, taking the task of connecting to your social media market off of your plate. At Data Street Marketing, we work with you to build a creative social media strategy that targets your potential audience, improves engagement, and increases your following over time.
What Can a Social Media Management Agency Do?
Social media is a lifeline to any small to medium business. A social media management agency makes use of the most effective and affordable advertising platforms available: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter. If you haven’t heard of these, chances are you need to hire an agency STAT. Our team at Data Street understands how complex a social media strategy can be. It’s our discipline to create consistent, branded content in line with the best practices and trends in the industry which brings the best results. So what does that look like?
- Strategy based on creativity – We design a strategy based on collaborative themes that speak to your audience. You won’t be seeing the same old run-of-the-mill messaging, because we know what your audience likes.
- Unique spin on branded content – Brand awareness is a key factor to any successful social media strategy. It’s important not to overwhelm your audience with your brand, but to share a little about who you are in a unique way.
- Video creation – Static images are great at capturing a user, but shareable content is increasingly more popular when in video format. We know this, that’s why we specialize in mobile-friendly video content.
- Smart Hashtag – Centralizing your message with trending hashtags gets your message in front of an audience who resonates with the same mission, values, or goals. We know which hashtags to use to help get you there.
- Consistent posting schedule – Based on industry and algorithm best practices, we generate content regularly each week via a monthly calendar that is put through an approval process.
- Manage ad spend – Additional to a social media management strategy, boosted social campaigns require oversight to ensure you are targeting the right audience and getting the most relevant leads. It’s easy to throw away marketing dollars on a poorly planned social media campaign. Avoid doing so with a skilled social media company.
- Professional analysis of metrics – At the end of the day, what matters is the results of your investment. Social media management agencies like Data Street Marketing provide professional analysis of your monthly metrics to determine areas of improvement and success.
Is Hiring a Social Media Management Agency Worth it?
That all depends on what your marketing goals are, but for a majority of business objectives, the answer is yes. Not only can social media management be time-consuming, but it takes a world of creative expertise to build a compelling content strategy around your brand. This is time that you could be spending making executive decisions about your company, garnering partnerships, or expanding into new markets.
As a B2C (business to consumer) company, operating outside the world of social media is like shooting yourself in the foot. Like we discussed, the foundation of your audience is found on social media. When you invest in a social media company, you only pay for the work you need. Paying for a salaried employee to manage your entire social strategy can often take away from your bigger picture marketing goals.
5 Reasons You Should Invest in a Social Media Management Agency
Navigating the social landscape of your brand is a full-time job that’s often best left to the professionals. Still not convinced? Here are a few additional tips as to why you should invest in a social media management agency.
- We improve your engagement which improves ROI (return on investment).
- We help your brand stand out from the rest.
- We are experts on all platforms.
- We build social copy using critical writing skills.
- We think outside the box so you don’t have to.
Data Street Marketing | Local Social Media Management Agency in Jackson, Mississippi
Building engagement through social media doesn’t happen overnight, rather, through consistent strategies and brainstorming sessions powered by expertise. At Data Street Marketing, we utilize a three-step process to prioritize your business and marketing objectives. By tapping into the most widely-used social media platforms out there, we leverage your brand against your competitors to position you as the best. If you’re looking for a social media management company to drive awareness to your brand, contact Data Street Marketing today for a free consultation! Give us a call at (601) 574-0035 and we will provide your business with the tools needed to succeed.
How can we help you?
Start your online journey with a free consultation, because when you arrive at Data Street, the results begin with you!