Why Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Management
Data Streets team of social media specialists manage the day to day social pulse of your business. In order to improve your results we start by:
1. Examining what you have already done (Social Audit)
Chances are you’re already using various social media tools. During a thorough social audit we can take a birds eye look at what you’ve already done and accomplished. During this process we answer the following questions:
- What’s working for you and what’s not?
- Who is connecting with you on social platforms?
- Which networks are your target audience utilizing?
- How does your social media presence compare to the competition?
Once we gather all this information, we will have a good starting point for strategizing how to improve your results.
2. Setting social media goals that align with your business objectives
Your social media goals should align with your overall marketing objectives. Our end game in managing your social media presence is to establish a return on investment for your business. In order to effectively accomplish this we operate within a S.M.A.R.T goal framework (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Time-bound). This means we assign meaningful metrics according to what your marketing objectives are.
3. Creating a strategy to accomplish your goals
At Data Street we believe a good social media strategy sums up everything you plan to do and hope to achieve on social media. A proper strategy should be optimized properly through the actions that let you know whether you’re generating success or falling short of the defined goal. Everything from posts, replies, likes, and comments has a place within the puzzle and should serve a purpose. Our social media marketing strategies consist of:
- Account Creation & Optimization
- Social Calendar Creation
- Content Creation
- Cross Platform Promotion
- Social Listening
- Social Contests
- Paid Advertising Strategy